Director: Youry Rogalsky
Phone: +7 499 735 9777, +7 495 984 2494
Address: Panfilovsky av. 10, Zelenograd, Moscow, Russia, 124489
Located in Zelenograd about 20 km from Moscow near international airport Sheremetievo OKB Bulat is the innovative leader in the Russian industrial laser market. Our team of development engineers has succeeded in creating a new generation of laser devices by applying the most innovative laser conceptions as well as using the latest technologies in the field of optics, electronics and mechanics. Our customers are large industrial plants and research centers in Russia, Germany, France, Italy and other countries. Owing to our experience we look at the future with confidence and ready to meet any challenge.
Today OKB BULAT is searching for a new applications of our products and business cooperation with new partners around the world.
Research and development:
We have been developing laser technology, manufacturing high-tech solid state lasers and completing laser systems for welding, cutting, marking, cladding, drilling and other technological applications for more than 20 years. We produce equipment for aviation, automotive, atomic, space, electronics industry, jewellery production and stomatology. Flexible production structure, high professional skill and using of high quality components enable OKB Bulat to produce reliable and competitive high-tech laser equipment on the world market.
Products and services:
Серия LRS AU
Серия LRS Automatic
The main advantage of our equipment is multifunctionality and easy service. Using our systems allow you to do the full complex of technological operations: laser welding, cladding, cutting, marking and engraving. The majority of our systems are easy for transportation, so we can do the processing of massive tools or moulds in the hard to get areas at the customers plants. Our service department is always in contact with our consumers and provides all the necessary support during each phase of project development on a 24 hours basis.
1. Technological laser systems:
- LRS series machines are designed to provide technological operations of laser welding, cladding, surface hardening.
- LRS Automatic series are equipped with automated two-axis tables with a control system and are designed for carrying out various tasks in the sphere of laser welding, cladding, contour cutting and marking.
- LRS AU series are designed for contour cutting and welding according to a pre-set program/
- Lasers of HTS series are designed for operations being incorporated into machines that carry out welding and metal cladding, cutting sheet materials and drilling, as well as surface heat treatment.
- Laser machines of HTS-Mobile series are designed together with OR Lasertechnologie GmbH for repair of moulds and stamps by the process of pulsed laser cladding which employs filler wire. Owing to the possibility of three-axis movement of the laser head and a large radius of the operation space, in which the processed object is positioned and manufacturing process takes place, repair operations can be carried out on large-size objects weighing up to several tons.
- Laser machines of HTS-Portal series are designed for contour cutting, drilling, engraving, welding, cladding and heat treatment in an automatic mode according to a pre-set program. The laser head together with focusing optics moves over a immobile processed object. This considerably simplifies work with heavy and large-size objects and work pieces, as well as makes it possible to cut out openings in finished articles.
- Lasers of HTF series are designed for operations within machines conducting precision metal welding, cladding and heat treatment. They are characterized by high quality radiation, wide range of parameters regulation, simple structure, exploitation convenience and operational reliability.
2. Laser components and accessories.
Our services include:
- Laser deposit welding with all materials: standard, precious and exotic;
- Manufacturing of pulsed solid-state Nd:YAG lasers;
- Manufacturing of complete laser processing machines for laser deposit welding;
- Technology consulting, service and support;
- Research & Development of special applications with Standard and Exotic materials using laser welding technology.