Scientific research institute of microdevices named after G.Guskov
Director: Sokolov Igor Alekseevich
Phone: 499 735 45 86, 499 735 44 66
Address: Str. Designer Gus’kov, h.1, b.1, Zelenograd, Moscow, Russia, 124460
Scientific Research Institute of Microdevices named after G. Guskov OJSC (SRIM) occupies a strong position in the field of space microelectronic devices, special radio communication HF, VHF, UHF, Microwave bands and radio radar equipment for ground and airborne equipment.
Currently, the institute created four developing departments with a total of about 200 persons, including graduate students - 4 persons, PhDs - 8 persons, Doctors - 2 persons:
- Department of devices and radiocommunication systems;
- Department of transceivers and modules;
- Department of radiolocation systems;
- Department of space equipment.
We carry out the design and manufacture of a complete production cycle of microelectronic products for civilian and military purposes.
Research and development:
The main directions of SRIM as following:
- design and manufacture of the microelectronic equipment for ground , airborne and space systems;
- development of small-scale production;
- commissioning, repair and maintenance.
The main directions in the development of radioelectronic devices are:
- development and manufacturing of AESA transceiver modules for stationary airborne and space radars in the L, S, X, Ku and Ka band;
- development and production of radio microelectronic devices in the frequency band from 1 MHz to 40,000 MHz;
- development and manufacturing of solid-state microwave frequency synthesizers and power amplifiers up to 500 watts in the frequency band from 1 MHz to 40,000 MHz;
- development and manufacturing of on-board transceivers;
- development and manufacturing of components and devices of satellite systems (control and signal processing units and a radio link to the operating frequency range from 0.8 to 40 GHz);
- development and manufacturing of automated control systems and communication systems HF, VHF, UHF and Microwave bands;
- development of new technologies and electronic components.
Products and services:
Разработка аппаратно-программного комплекса для трехмерного (3D) сканирования поверхностей крупных объектов и пространств на базе малогабаритного интеллектуального беспилотного летательного аппарата
Разработка цифровой АФАР для малогабаритного бортового радиолокационного комплекса (МБРЛК) нового поколения, на основе нанотехнологий
The Scientific Research Institute of Microdevices named after G. Guskov produces not only standard devices and equipment, but also develops products according to specific customer requirements to best meet its needs.
Back to the list