AO NPF BIOSS
Contact name: Trapeznikov Sergey N.
Phone: +7 (495) 276-27-90, 91, 92, 93
Portable ultrasound Doppler Equipment for bilateral monitoring of cerebral blood flow with detection of emboli. The Equipment could be applied in vascular surgery, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, emergency neurology, intensive care.
Technical characteristics and functional parameters:
- US-channels: 1 MHz PW, 2 x 2.66 MHz PW / CW, 4 MHz PW / CW, 8 MHz PW / CW, 16 MHz PW;
- Multifrequency 2 / 2.66 MHz monitor probe;
- Simultaneous recording of several spectrograms from different depths (multigate);
- M-mode - multydepth (up to 400 windows) Doppler scan;
- Imaging and evaluation of blood flow velocity profile;
- Automatic and manual calculation of the main indicators of dopplerograms;
- Continuous monitoring of 14 key indicators of cerebral hemodynamics;
- · Automatic detection, identification and analysis of emboli characteristics.