Science and Technology Center of Nano and Microsystems Engineering of MIET
Contact name: Maxim Mahiboroda
Phone: + (499) 720-69-07
Key limit /boundary/ process parameters:
- The element composition from Be to U.
- Minimum analyzed area: 8 nm.
- Conduct isotopic elemental analysis.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of the surface composition and profile of the impurity concentration in the depth (using the technique of ion etching), mapping the surface in the Auger electrons.
- Creation of 2D and 3D maps of the distribution of chemical elements and their compounds.
- TOF secondary-ion mass spectrometer IonTOF TOFSIMS-5-100
- Microprobe PHI-670 xi
- Energy dispersive spectrometry INCA Energy 350 for a scanning electron microscope JEOL JSM-6490 LV
Back to the list